| STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES >
| Student Financial Services is excited to offer eBilling starting with the Spring
All registered students for Spring 2015 will automatically receive an email notification when an invoice is ready to be viewed.
If a student wishes to designate another person to also receive email notification of the invoice, the following will need to be done:
The Release Form must be edited in order to activate a guest account, even if no information is changing.
- Sign into Sentry Secured Services
- Under the "Demographic" section, click Student Release form
- On the Student Release of Information Form click the centered blue button "Edit Release Form"
- Enter the Guest information
- Click the "Financial Records" box
- This will allow the guest access to view the students financial information and make payments toward their invoice
- Enter the guests email address
- This is the address that will be used to send notification of the invoice
- If the guests email address is not entered, the guest will not receive notification of the invoice.
Only guests accounts that have been activated by their student can view the invoice through Sentry Shared.
Early activation will allow your guest to view the financial information immediately through Sentry Shared.
To activate the guest account, the student needs to:
- Go to rmu.edu/activate
- Enter the freedom card number, last 4 digits of the student’s social security number and student’s birthdate.
- Select the guest account (if a guest account does not appear, edit the Release Form)
- Enter a password for the guest access
- The student must communicate the login information(user name) and password to the guest
Once activated, guest can login through Sentry Shared.